The meeting of Design & Versatility. FireCrunch is the new Modern tested range of boards, that has all of the benefits the Modern Design team look for when designing that Home, Multi Residential Projects, Commercial Premises.
TESTED BY CSIRO OF AUSTRALIA
Fire Resistant. It Meets and surpasses, the stringent FRL criteria set down by the Building Codes of Australia. Meets the Bush Fire attack Level “BAL”.
- Versatile – Used for both internally and externally. The same board has many uses and reduces stock and ordering issues.
- Easy Use – Faster and easier to install and use. Due to its versatility and lightweight, FireCrunch board is fast and easy to install compared to compressed fibre cement boards.
- High Fire Resistance – FireCrunch is resistant to fi re up to 1200°C. Producing the most fire-safe floors, ceilings, walls, decking and external linings. CSIRO tested AS/1530.4
- Termite Resistant – FireCrunch will not be eaten and damaged by white ants/termites. Made from a completely unique and non-toxic fibre composite mix, FireCrunch is impervious to termites and the like.
- Water Resistant – FireCrunch will not degrade in water. In case of flooding, simply clean off excess dirt and debris, let it dry and continue with your life.
- Impact Resistant – FireCrunch is stronger and will last longer than standard building board. Being a product of superior quality and build than other building boards, replacement and maintenance is never an issue.
- Mould, Moisture & Bacteria Resistant – FireCrunch is resistant to mould, won’t retain moisture and repels bacteria. FireCrunch does not provide an environment for mould and bacteria spores to spread.
- Acoustic Rated – Meets acoustic rating to Rw62+Ctr52.
FireCrunch is a NATA Certified None Asbestos sheeting offering a wide range of benefits, never seen in one board before. Previous Magnesium Oxide type boards contained a chemical called Magnesium Chloride (MgCL2). FireCrunch does not contain MgCL2. So No corrosive issues.
BENEFITS OF FireCrunch
Used in combination with our range of Stud System you achieve a one stop process that can generate Real Savings with Labour, Transport, Weight and Materials Usage.
TYPICAL USES FOR OUR FireCrunch BOARD
Wet Areas, Ceilings, Floors, and Walls (interior and exterior). Facades, Cladding, Exterior Decking, Fire Doors, Frame Bracing, Soffits, Eaves, Roof Liners and more.
Fire Protection Separation walls for High Rise and Commercial Buildings. Achieving FRL 90/90/90 and above.
Can be used in high Humidity Climatic areas (helps reduce Dew Point condensation build up between cavities).
FireCrunch is available in a range of Profiles and Sizes to suit your application.
- FLOORS (Replacing Typical Tongue and Groove) No more worries about flooring getting wet or rained upon.
- WALLS (Interior and Exterior)