- When do you need engineering & if so how?
- Is our engineering suitable for Australia wide?
- Why does SBS Direct have the best service?
- Do we provide a warranty on our products?
- Do we help with site measure ups?
When do you need engineering & if so how?
SBS Direct supplies complimentary Engineering for your project.
If you are installing an external wall or a wall to support a load (such as roof, wall fixings, heavy linings etc.…) you will need the wall to be engineered for that application.
Any ceiling for external application must be engineered to with stand the weather conditions for that site. Internal ceilings only need engineered if heavy items will be hanging from it or extra heavy linings.
Is our engineering suitable for Australia wide?
Yes, we can engineer for any site across Australia. North Qld has higher wind pressure & SA has possibility of earthquakes. Could be fault lines under ground.
Why does SBS Direct have the best service?
- We are family owned
- On time delivery’s, We have a freight guarantee – FREE freight if late
- Reliable , all orders are checked at least twice, to minimise mistakes
- Business managers on site for quick decision making.
- Complimentary engineering available Australia wide
- We are backed by Studco a multi national company using Australian Blue scope steel
- Location is close to city, close access to all major outlets to the gold coast, sunshine coast and Toowoomba. Centralised location for builders
- We give good service to all our walk in customers, with minimum time loss waiting for orders
- We deliver with crane trucks, minimising to cost to customers to hire forklifts etc
See our ‘SBS Direct Service Levels’, does your current supplier stack up?
Do we provide a warranty on our products?
You or your builder can receive a warranty document for every project using our material.
Do we help with site measure ups?
We can assist the builder with site measure ups in the south east QLD. One of our team can come to your site to help with ordering the correct quantity of material & discuss the most efficient system to use.